Short Quick Start Guide
How to use unobrush
- Assemble unobrush: While the Base Module is turned off, attach the Mouthpiece to the Base Module.
- Insert the Mouthpiece: Gently slide one side of the Mouthpiece into your mouth along the inside of your cheek, and then insert the rest of the Mouthpiece.
- Position the Mouthpiece: Adjust the position of the Mouthpiece by moving your jaw until the bristles comfortably cover your teeth and gum line.
- Start unobrush: Hold the Base Module firmly and push the on/off button.
- Brush: While unobrush is brushing, use the Base Module to move the Mouthpiece around in your mouth to better reach all your teeth’s surfaces.
- Remove unobrush: After the vibrations stop, take the Mouthpiece out.
- Detach the Mouthpiece: Disconnect the Mouthpiece from the Base Module and place the Base Module back on the charging pad.
- Rinse the Mouthpiece: Rinse the Mouthpiece under lukewarm water and shake off any excess water.
- Sanitize the Mouthpiece: Place the dry Mouthpiece in the UV slot to trigger the 10-minute sanitization process.
How to clean the unobrush Docking Station
Clean the Docking Station weekly to protect the Mouthpiece from waterborne bacteria.
- Unplug the Docking Station
- Drain any residual water that’s collected in the Docking Station’s water removal system, located on the right side of the Docking Station.
- Wipe the UV slot clean using a moist paper towel, cloth, or cotton swab. Never clean, touch, or get water on the UV lights.
- Replace your Mouthpiece in the UV slot after it’s completely dry.
Join the unobrush revolution today and get free U.S. shipping.Buy unobrush