Short Quick Start Guide
How to use Unobrush
- Assemble Unobrush: While the Base Module is turned off, attach the Mouthpiece to the Base Module.
- Insert the Mouthpiece: Gently slide one side of the Mouthpiece into your mouth along the inside of your cheek, and then insert the rest of the Mouthpiece.
- Position the Mouthpiece: Adjust the position of the Mouthpiece by moving your jaw until the bristles comfortably cover your teeth and gum line.
- Start Unobrush: Hold the Base Module firmly and push the on/off button.
- Brush: While Unobrush is brushing, use the Base Module to move the Mouthpiece around in your mouth to better reach all your teeth’s surfaces.
- Remove Unobrush: After the vibrations stop, take the Mouthpiece out.
- Detach the Mouthpiece: Disconnect the Mouthpiece from the Base Module and place the Base Module back on the charging pad.
- Rinse the Mouthpiece: Rinse the Mouthpiece under lukewarm water and shake off any excess water.
- Sanitize the Mouthpiece: Place the dry Mouthpiece in the UV slot to trigger the 10-minute sanitization process.
How to clean the Unobrush Docking Station
Clean the Docking Station weekly to protect the Mouthpiece from waterborne bacteria.
- Unplug the Docking Station
- Drain any residual water that’s collected in the Docking Station’s water removal system, located on the right side of the Docking Station.
- Wipe the UV slot clean using a moist paper towel, cloth, or cotton swab. Never clean, touch, or get water on the UV lights.
- Replace your Mouthpiece in the UV slot after it’s completely dry.
Finding The Right Adapter
It's very important that you use the right power adapter with the Docking Station. Using the wrong adapter can cause the Docking Station to malfunction. Please use a power adapter with the following wattage for each type of Docking Station:
Single Slot Docking Station: 5W
Duo Slot Docking Station: 10W
Using the wrong adapter can lead to product malfunctions. Do not use a power adapter with more than 5W for the Single Docking Station or 10W for the Duo Docking Station. How to locate the wattage information on a power adapter
The wattage information is usually printed on the side or bottom of an adapter. If you can't find the maximum wattage information, use another adapter with a clear label.
Here's an example of what to look for – in this example, the maximum wattage is 10W:
Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A MAX
Max total output: 5V 2A, 10W
Join the Unobrush revolution today and get free U.S. shipping.Buy Unobrush